Rain! Did someone say rain? This is an unprecedented Summer for much of the United States. Yours truly is not complaining at all. Because, along with the rain comes cooler temperatures. Compared to the last 2 Summers where temps in my area routinely hit the triple digits, this Summer is a dream!
The map below shows a representation of the cooler temps we experienced in July. We usually see at least 3-5 days above 100 in my neck of the woods. I think for July we hit 100 maybe twice!
The last great weather predicter and my personal favorite “The Old Farmer’s Almanac” actually predicted a normal summer for my area with temps and precip in the normal range. I guess even the Farmer’s Almanac can be wrong from time to time.
I hope the cooler temps lead to a cooler Fall and beautiful colors. There is a really good chance I think with all the rain we have recieved, we could have an amazing scene for all the leaf lookers this year!
Reblog, repost, show some love!
- Dodging Raindrops (huntingforgod.wordpress.com)
- The Quality of a Raindrop (barelyherenorthere.wordpress.com)
- Raindrops Keep Falling (godthroughmyeyes.wordpress.com)
- Crisp morning with below normal temperatures (clickondetroit.com)
- Blessings come through Raindrops (junctioncityumc.org)
- Raindrops on roses… (dailynurture.com)